Five Insurgents Killed in Logar Province
At least five Taliban insurgents were killed by Afghan security forces in an operation conducted in Shina Qala village of Barak-e Barak district of Logar province, officials said.
Security officials declared that Afghan forces seized a number of weapons during the operation.
Taliban have not commented regarding the incident so far.
In the meantime, the Afghan forces found two Improvised Explosives Devices (IED) in the Jaghtu district of Ghazni province and detonated them.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie