IEC Calls on Electoral Observers to Cooperate With Commission
The Independent Election Commission (IEC) called on all electoral observers to cooperate with the commission.
Addressing a press conference, head of IEC secretariat, Habib-Ur-Rahman Nang called on all electoral observers to cooperate with the commission saying that don’t confuse the public, the commission will not let anyone interfere in the commission’s work.
He noted that all the figures and information that IEC has shared with the media are not final and are changing.
“We are committed to the people of Afghanistan, their votes will be safe, and there will not be fraud with the votes,” Nang said.
He added that the electoral materials from 356 polling stations in districts have been transferred to provincial capitals.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie