More Than 4000 Complaints Registered in the Commission: IECC
The officials of the Independent Electoral Complaints Commission (IECC) said that 4367 complaints have been registered in the commission.
Addressing a press conference in Kabul on Tuesday, IECC secretary and spokesperson, Mohmmad Qasim Elyasi said the major number of complaints from Kabul was 1587 complaints, Herat 490 complaints and Jawzjan 131 complaints.
He noted that the process to register complaints was ended at 5:00 PM Monday in Kabul and other provinces and the work to classify the votes begun Tuesday morning in ECC central and provincial offices.
“The nature of the complaints has not been determined so far, but the main complaint was regarding lack of voter lists at polling centers,” he said.
ECC spokesperson added that fewer complaints were registered in Wardak and Samangan provinces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie