Explosion Kills Two Civilians In Ghazni
At least 2 civilians have been killed in a roadside bomb blast in Ghazni province, local officials said.
Ghazni provincial governor’s office in a statement said that a truck hit a roadside bomb embedded by Taliban group in Neyaz Kalai village of Deh district of the Ghazni.
The incident took place at around 06:30 AM on Tuesday, the statement added.
According to the Ghazni governor’s office the Taliban group cause civilian casualties through embedding mines on public roads.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie