12 Killed In Road Accidents In Herat, Balkh
Officials confirmed that 12 people have been killed and nine have been wounded in road accidents on in Herat and Balkh provinces.
Health officials in Herat said that three people were killed and four were injured in an accident along the Herat-Islam Qala highway on Tuesday morning. They did not give any further details.
The Balkh collision was more deadly with nine killed when two fast-moving vehicles collided in the Qala-e-Qul Mohammad area along the Mazar-i-Sharif to Kabul highway on Monday evening at around 5 p.m.
Adel Shah Adel, spokesperson for Balkh Police told Reporterly that the victims included women and children, while five others were also injured.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie