All 7 Attackers Killed As Khost Attack Ends After 9 Hours
The Ministry of Interior said the attack on the police special unit in the provincial capital of Khost has ended with the death of seven assailants after almost nine hours on Tuesday.
The clashes began at 5:50 a.m. after a car bomb exploded and the attackers entered the compound and faced off against the Afghan security forces.
Gov. Sediq Patman said in an interview that the attackers had prepared three car bombs but two explosions were prevented by the security forces.
The initial casualties are said to be at least three people killed and 25 injured, including civilians and security personnel.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie