One Killed, Two Wounded in Balkh Explosion
At least one killed and two people were injured in an explosion in northern Balkh province, security officials said on Tuesday.
Provincial police spokesman Adel Shah Adel told Reporterly that the blast happened this morning in PD5 area of Mazar-e-Sharif City.
“The explosion was as a result of a sticky bomb attached to a bicycle which went off at a distance of 1km from the Grand Blue mosque,” Adel added.
According to Adel, the target was the mourners of the 10th of Mahram.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie