70 New Cases of COVID-19 in Afghanistan, Total Reaches 784
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says at least 70 new positive cases of coronavirus were registered in the country during the past 24 hours.
MoPH in a statement said that around 542 cases have been tested at the Ministry’s laboratories which 70 of them confirmed positive.
According to MoPH, the new cases include 31 cases in Kabul, 22 in Herat, 3 in Kandahar, 3 in Ghazni, two in Maidan Wardak, Kunar, Nangarhar each and one in Faryab, Nimroz and Baghlan each.
This comes as with the registration of the new cases, the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the country reaches 784.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie