80-Year-Old Man Dies of Coronavirus in Herat
The health authorities in Herat province say an 80-year-old man died of the coronavirus in the province.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that the man died at around 12:30pm in COVID-19 Number 1 hospital.
With the death of the old man, the number of death people in Herat province reached 7.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie