Afghans Producing Hospital Masks in Iran amid COVID-19 Outbreak
Afghan nationals residing near the capital, Tehran, are producing over 1,000 hospital gowns per day.
An authority in charge of a local religious congregation centre, said afghans living in the town of Ray produce more than 1,000 gowns as well as hygienic headwear and footwear.
“Given the coronavirus outbreak in the country, Afghan nationals are producing gowns and caps to support the nation’s medical personnel and hospitals,” he added.
The official, himself an Afghan national, said only through cooperation can the country get through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie