Third Doctor Dies of Coronavirus in Kabul
The third Afghan doctor treating novel coronavirus patients has died, health officials confirmed.
The deceased was identified as Iqbal Omari who died on Wednesday in Afghan-Japan hospital in Kabul.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Public Health, Wahidullah Mayar said the doctor has been in quarantine that transferred to the hospital after worsening his health condition.
Earlier, two doctors named Yousuf Aryubi and Hanifulllah Hanif were also died of the virus in Kabul hospitals.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie