10 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Nangarhar Laboratory with Two Deaths
Afghan local officials have confirmed that at least 10 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the laboratory of the Nangarhar province.
The spokesman of Nangarhar governor, Ataullah Khogyani said the ten new cases include six cases in Nangarhar, three cases in Kunar and one in Laghman province.
According to Khogyani, two patients infected with the coronavirus were died of the virus in Nangarhar which the death toll reaches 5 in the province.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the country reaches 1102.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie