Afghan Exports To Pakistan See 28.53% Decrease In FY 2019-20
Afghanistan’s exports to Pakistan fell to $121,832 million in July-June 2019-20, showing a negative growth of 28.53% compared to the previous financial year, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) said.
In July-June 2018-19, Afghan exports were valued at $ 170,478 million.
Pakistan’s imports to Afghanistan also decreased by 25.46% during July-June 2019-20 when compared to the corresponding period of the previous financial year, SBP said.
The overall imports to Afghanistan were recorded at $888,913 million during July-June (2019-20) against exports of $1,192,559 million during FY 2018-19. The overall exports into Pakistan also witnessed a decrease of 18.22%, from $51,869 billion to $42,418 billion, according to the data.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie