Taliban Shadow Deputy Governor for Badghis Province Arrested From Quetta
Taliban’s shadow deputy governor for Badghis province has been arrested from Quetta, Pakistani security officials said.
The shadow deputy governor for Badghis province, Qari Salahuddin along with seven other Taliban members were arrested from a house in Nasrullah Khan Chawk on Saturday, Taliban officials told Daily Times on condition of anonymity.
Salahuddin was Taliban’s governor for Faryab province until recently and had influence in northern provinces, especially Faryab. Salahuddin was shifted to an unknown place while others were released, they said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie