Three New PDs Opened in Bamiyan After Two Deadly Explosions
Two bloody explosions in Bamiyan province prompted opening of three new Police Districts in the city, said the province governor’s press office on Wednesday.
Bamiyan governor’s press office in a statement said that a PD has been upgraded to four PDs in the city due to the high security threats and for the betterment of security of the residents.
Police command in Bamiyan said that the new PDs will start their activities at the earliest time.
At least 20 people have been killed and 60 more wounded in two bloody IED explosions in Bamiyan during the current month.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie