Taliban Negotiating Team to Meet Pakistan PM Imran Khan
Taliban in a statement has claimed that the group’s peace negotiators have been officially invited to meet Pakistan’s prime minister, Imran Khan.
The meeting is scheduled to take place on 18th of February.
This is the first time the group has received such an invitation from the Pakistani government.
There has been considerable claims and complaints by regional neighbours as well as United States that Pakistan has failed to enforce proper counterterrorism methods whilst being complacent towards groups like Taliban.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie