‘Presidential Election Imposed on Afghan People’: Karzai
After the announcement of the final results of the Presidential elections, the former President, Hamid Karzai said the election was not a nation-wide process and that it was imposed on the country’s people.
Releasing a statement regarding the Presidential elections, Karzai said, “Considering the situation in past five months, it has been anticipatable that the results will not be acceptable.”
According to the statement, Karzai asked all the political and social forces of be united and contribute to the peace and its realization as the most fundemental national issue.
The statement further added that currently, the Afghan people need more unity than ever before that with the nationalization of the peace process witness a lasting peace and secure environment in the country.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie