Four Security Forces Killed, Wounded in Takhar: Officials
Afghan security officials in the northeastern zone of the country say at least four security forces have been killed and wounded in the Takhar province.
The Pamir 217 Corps in a press release on Wednesday said that at least two army forces were killed in a Taliban’s attack in “Qara Daka” area of Darqad district on Tuesday night.
According to the press release, one Police soldier and one army soldier were also wounded during the clashes.
In the meantime, the Taliban group has claimed responsibility for the incident and claimed that at least 16 Afghan security forces have been killed in the clashes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie