Herat- Mashad Railway to Free Afghanistan from Land Fence
An international affairs analyst said Herat- Mashad Railway finalization will help Afghanistan free itself from land fence next year.
Afghanistan was never a colony and only needed to be identified in terms of foreign relations, said Ja’far Haqpanah at a specialized meeting on “Centennial Relations between Iran and Afghanistan in the Light of Regional Developments” at Tehran University’s School of Political Science.
In King Amanullah’s government, the relations between the two countries were improved.
Haqpanah added that some of the common security challenges could be the basis for cooperation. “We have environmental, security, and terrorist discussions that are the same threat to both countries. We now have the chance that the regional element facilitates regional relations,” he added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie