MoPH Officials Reports 125 New Cases of COVID-19
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Wednesday reported 125 new positive cases of coronavirus out of 2,385 samples tested in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported nine deaths and 205 recoveries from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
The cumulative number of total cases is now 54,403, as the number of total reported deaths is 2,363 and the total number of recoveries is 46,759.
The new cases were reported in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Paktia, Parwan, Nimroz, Bamiyan, Maidan Wardak, Badakhshan, Laghman, Zabul, Uruzgan, Faryab and Sar-e Pul provinces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie