Lower House Approves New Fiscal Year’s Budget
Afghan Lawmakers at the Lower House of Parliament on Wednesday approved the new fiscal year’s (1399 solar year) budget.
Of the total amount of the budget or 428 billion AFN, some 289 billion AFN will be allocated for ordinary budget, while 139 billion AFN for development budget.
Based on the 1399 budget plan, of the 139 billion development budgets, 64 billion of them are optional and the other 75 billion are none-optional.
In the meantime, the Ministry of Finance, praised MPs for approving the budget and emphasized that the ministry is working in partnership with budgetary units to significantly increase development spending by taking into effectiveness, efficiency and development priorities.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie