Man Charged with Wife’s Murder Detained in Kabul
Security forces reported the arrest of a man who had killed his wife by arson after a verbal-clash in Kabul city.
Kabul police have detained the individual in PD10 of the city on Wednesday, the Ministry of Interior said in a statement on Wednesday.
The statement added that, the man has confessed that he had a fight with his wife, and in a fit of rage, he splashed her with gasoline and set her ablaze.
According to ministry of interior, the woman died later in the hospital as she succumbed to injuries sustained.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie