Perpetrators of Killing 6-year-Old Child Arrested
Security forces reported that the perpetrators of killing a 6-year-old child in Kabul were arrested.
According to these authorities, Kabul Police Criminal Investigation Department was informed about the kidnapping of a 6-year-old child by the name of Mahsa from police district 11 of Kabul city. Police acted to secure her release, but she was found dead, city’s police chief Syed Mohammad Roshandil told reporters.
According to these officials, before the arrest the kidnappers mercilessly killed the child. President Ghani said he is ‘deeply saddened’ by ‘brutal’ murder of minor girl Mahsa, and ordered relevant authorities to seriously pursue the case and severely punish perpetrators of the crime.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie