President Ghani Leaves for Azerbaijan to Attend Global Baku Forum
The Presidential palace has announced in a statement that president Ghani has left for Azerbaijan to participate in the Global Baku Forum. Apart from, addressing the forum, he is set to meet the president of Azerbaijan and discuss the regional issues and expanding bilateral ties.
The governments of Afghanistan and Azerbaijan will also sign an agreement in the field of Information & Communication Technologies, sign an MoU on cooperation in the field of Culture, & sign a memorandum of intent on cooperation between railways of the two nations, the ARG added.
President Ghani will also receive the distinguished Nizami Ganjavi International Award from the Republic of Azerbaijan for his visionary leadership, promoting regional connectivity, and expanding trade and cross-cultural initiatives in the region.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie