11 Killed and wounded in Ghor Roadside Bomb Explosion
Afghan local officials have confirmed that at least 11 civilians have been killed and wounded in a roadside bomb blast in Ghor province.
The spokesman of Ghor governor, Muhammad Aref Aber told Reporterly that a vehicle hit a roadside bomb in Bara Khana area on Ghor-Herat highway at around 07:00am on Wednesday.
He noted that the driver has died and 10 others were wounded in the incident.
He added that the bomb was replaced by the Taliban group.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie