Past 24 Hours; No Positive Coronavirus Case Reported in Afghanistan
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says no coronavirus case reported in Afghanistan during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of MoPH, Wahidullah Mayar said, “In the past 24 hours we did not have any positive case of the coronavirus in the country.”
Mayar noted that the thermal camera will be installed in the border with Iran and other parts of the country to fight the coronavirus.
“We have teams screening people for coronavirus in Herat and Kabul,” he said.
MoPH spokesperson cited that
the health officials are doubling the capacity for the test of coronavirus.
“80% of coronaviurs infects do not have symptoms,” he said.
Mayar added that officials have taken serious measures in prisons against coronavirus.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie