President’s Top Adviser Calls on Political Groups Help Raise Awareness About COVID-19
President Ghani’s senior adviser Waheed Omer has called on all political groups to step forward and help raise awareness about the “emergency” caused by COVID-19.
“This is no time for political point scoring or cashing in on the situation to advance narrow political goals. It’s time for all to work together to save afg lives,” Omer tweeted.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases in Afghanistan reaches to 22.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie