Developing: Sikh Worshipers Trapped in a Gurudwara Rescued By Kabul Police
Afghan security officials said that a clearing operation is ongoing at Dharamshala, a Sikh worship area in PD1 of Kabul, and those trapped inside are being rescued.
Gunmen and suicide bombers attacked a Sikh religious complex in the Afghan capital of Kabul on Wednesday.
Afghan security forces blocked off the area and were taking on the attackers.
A Taliban spokesman, in a message on Twitter, denied responsibility for the attack.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie