Key Taliban Commander and Five Insurgents Killed in Ghazni
Security officials reported that Guerilla fighters’ commander and five other insurgents were killed in Ghazni province.
As a result of security forces ambush in Gadol village of Qarabagh district, 5 insurgents and Qari Bashir, the Guerilla fighters’ commander were killed, said Interior Ministry on Wednesday.
Media office of Ghazni province said in another report that 3 Taliban insurgents were killed in the air operation of Afghan forces in the surrounding of Deh Yak district of Ghazni province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie