16 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Ghazni In The Past 24 Hours
Local officials reported the killing of 16 Taliban insurgents in Ghazni province in the past 24 hours.
As a result of the air operation of Resolute Support Mission and Afghan commandos in Khatak, Kansaf, Malangi, Ghatan and Barkat areas of Andar, Galen, Giro and Khwaja Omari districts of Ghazni province, 16 Taliban insurgents were killed, said Ghazni media office on Wednesday.
One individual was arrested in the operation and a vehicle was also destroyed, according to the Ghazni press office.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie