IED Blast In Khost Kills One Civilian and Injures Five
Security officials have announced that six civilians were killed and injured as a result of an IED blast in Khost province.
While confirming this incident, Adel Haidar, spokesman of Khost Police Command told Reporterly on Wednesday that as a result of an IED blast in Chagi village in the surrounding of the centre of the province, one civilian was killed and five others were wounded.
The injured individuals include a woman and four children, according to Mr Haidar. He emphasized that the IED has been embedded by the Taliban but the group has not yet commented on this.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie