Taliban: Karim Khalili & Afghan Ambassador To Russia Will Not Be Present In Today’s Intra-Afghan Meeting
The Taliban’s political spokesman, Suhail Shaheen, says in a tweet that Afghan government’s envoys, Chairman of HPC Karim Khalili and Afghan ambassador to Russia will not be present in today’s Intra-Afghan meeting between Taliban and other politicians in Moscow.
Representatives of Afghan government attended a meeting on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Afghanistan and Russia, not in Intra-Afghan talks between Taliban and Afghan political leaders, Suhail Shaheen said in a tweet on Wednesday.
He stressed that on Wednesday talks between Taliban delegates and a number of Afghan politicians, Karim Khalili and Afghanistan’s ambassador to Moscow are not scheduled.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie