COVID-19: 86 New Cases Test Positive From 354 Samples
With the addition of 86 cases from 354 samples tested in the past 24 hours, the Afghan tally of confirmed Coronavirus cases reached 41,814, reported the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH).
The MoPH said four people had succumbed to the infection in the past day, while 49 had recovered.
New cases were reported in the provinces Balkh (33), Baghlan (13), Kabul (11), Nangarhar (11), Parwan (5), Kapisa(5), Kunduz (4), Zabul (3) and Kandahar (1).
There are 5,862 active COVID-19 cases with 1,548 deaths and 34,404 recoveries.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie