3rd Polio Positive Case Registered in Kandahar
Another new polio case, making third this year has emerged in southern Kandahar province, an official said.
Senior Health Official Dr. Abdul Shakour Nasrat said the fresh positive polio case had surfaced in Rambasi village of Dand district.
He said it was the third positive polio case in 2019 in the province and 19th countrywide.
Earlier, the second positive polio case was detected in Ghorak district where the Taliban have banned polio drops to children.
This comes as Afghanistan making all out efforts to eradicate polio from across the country, and all the time called on tribal elders and the Taliban group to help the process.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie