COVID-19: 113 New Cases From 576 Samples In 24 Hours
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) announced that in the past 24 hours, 113 new Coronavirus cases were found positive from the 576 samples tested across Afghanistan.
According to the MoPH, six people succumbed to the virus while 20 have recovered, pushing those figures to 1,529 deaths and 34,237 recoveries.
New cases were reported in the provinces of Balkh (22), Herat (21), Kabul (19), Ghazni (10), Badghis (8), Baghlan (7), Kandahar (7), Takhar(6), Kunduz (4), Samangan (3), Zabul (3) Nangarhar (1), Nimruz (1) and Kunar (1).
With the addition of new cases, Afghanistan has confirmed 41,145 COVID-19 cases so far, of which 5,379 are active.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie