Kapisa Teen Girl Dies Under Mysterious Circumstances
Kapisa officials reported the death of a 15-year-old girl under mysterious circumstance in the Hesa Awal Kohistan district on Wednesday.
Sabawoon Kohistani, Criminal Director of Kapisa Police, told Reporterly that the girl was found dead in the Bakukham area of Sakhi Khail village.
While the cause and reason of her death are not known, initial findings indicate it may have been suicide.
Kohistani said that the girl’s body was transferred to the forensic department for further investigation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie