Police Officer Killed In Parwan
Parwan officials said a police officer was shot dead in the provincial capital of Charikar city on Tuesday night.
Wahida Shahkar, the Parwan governor’s spokesperson, told Reporterly on Wednesday, that the officer’s bopdy was found in the Parche Yazdah area.
Investigations found that the policeman was posted in Wardak and had come to Parwan for a vacation.
Shahkar said that three people had been arrested in connection with the case and that an investigation is under way.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie