Attack On VP Amrullah Saleh In Kabul Failed
“Afghanistan’s sworn enemies once again tried today to harm the First Vice President, Amrullah Saleh,” said Saleh’s office on Wednesday.
The office added that Saleh was not harmed in the blast and that the attack had failed.
Kabul Police spokesperosn Ferdows Faramarz told Reporterly that the explosion took place at 7:35 a.m. this morning in the Taimani area of PD4.
No official details are yet available about the nature of the blast and the casualties.
Four people have been reportedly taken to hospitals as a result of the explosion.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie