COVID-19: 24 New Cases Reported From 209 Tested Samples
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) said 24 samples from the 209 tested were found to be positive for Coronavirus in the past 24 hours in Afghanistan.
Two people succumbed to the virus while 332 recovered, the MoPH said.
The current Afghan figures are 38,544 confirmed cases so far, with 6,077 active. There have been 1,420 deaths and 31,045 recoveries reported.
New cases were reported in the provinces of Ghor (13), Herat (9), Kandahar (1) and Laghman (1).
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie